Money Market Account
- Minimum Balance to Open - $1,000.00
- Minimum Balance Fee of $7.00 will be charged if the daily balance falls below $1,000.00 any day of the statement cycle.
- If your account has been opened less than 6 months and you request it to be closed, there will be a $10.00 service charge.
- During any calendar month or statement cycle of at least 4 weeks, you may not make more than six (6) withdrawals or transfers to another account of yours or to a third party by means of a pre-authorized or automatic transfer or telephonic (including data transmissions) agreement, order or instruction, or by check, draft, debit card, or similar order made by the depositor to third parties. If you exceed the transfer limitations set forth above in any statement period, your account will be subject to closure by the financial institution.
- A debit item charge of $1.00 will be imposed for each debit transaction in excess of 6 per statement cycle.
- We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day. Interest begins to accrue on the business day you deposit non-cash items (for example, checks).
- At our discretion, the interest rate and annual percentage yield may change at any time. Please contact us for current available rates.
- A NSF (non sufficient funds) charge of $35.00 will apply to overdrafts created by check, in person withdrawals or any electronic means as applicable.