- Minimum balance to open $50.00
- Free Internet Banking
- Free Mobile Banking (service provider charges may apply)
- Free Billpay
- Earns Interest (no minimum balance to earn interest)
- A service charge fee of $6.00 will be imposed every statement cycle.
- Use our GO ANYWHERE Debit Card at any bank's ATM, four times per month*, FREE of charge
- Unlimited check writing - check printing fee may vary depending on style and quantity of checks being ordered.
- A $2.00 service charge will be imposed to close the account if the account is opened less than six (6) months.
- A NSF (non sufficient funds) charge of $35.00 will apply to overdrafts created by check, in person withdrawals or any electronic means as applicable.
- IDProtect® - Identity Theft Protection Service1
- Credit File Monitoring - daily credit file monitoring and automated alerts of key changes to your Experian, Equifax and TransUnion credit reports (registration/activation required)
- Total Identity Monitoring - monitoring of over 1,000 databases including credit, Social Security,
public records, real property records, telephone and many others (registration/activation required)
- Cellular Telephone Protection2 (Cellular telephone bill must be paid through this account)
- Debit Advantage™ Buyer’s Protection and Extended Warranty2 (Item(s) must be purchased entirely with eligible account.)
- Travel and Leisure Discount Membership (registration/activation required)
- Health Discount Savings3 - enjoy savings on vision, prescriptions, dental (registration/activation required)
- $hopping Rewards™ (registration/activation required)
- 3-in-1 Credit Report - request new report every 90 days or upon receipt of a credit alert (registration/activation required)
- Credit Score - receive new single bureau credit score with every new credit report (registration/activation required)
- Fully Managed Identity Theft Resolution Services - access to a dedicated fraud specialist assigned to manage your case who will work with you until your credit and identity are restored
- Identity Theft Recovery Case Plan - to inform you of the recovery process
- Up to $10,000 Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement Coverage2
- Debit and Credit Card Registration (registration/activation required)
- Online Identity Theft News Center and Valuable Phone and Web Resources (registration/activation required)
- Up to $10,000 of 24-hour Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance2
*A month is defined as a customer’s statement cycle
1IDProtect service is a personal identity theft protection service available to account owner(s) and their joint account holders. The service is available to non-publicly traded businesses and their business owner(s) listed on the account (service not available to employees or authorized signers who are not owners). For revocable grantor trusts, the service is available only when a grantor is serving as a trustee and covers the grantor trustee(s). For all other fiduciary accounts, the service covers the beneficiary, who must be the primary member (Fiduciary is not covered). Service is not available to a "signer" on the account who is not an account owner. Service is not available to clubs, organizations and/or churches and their members, schools and their employees/students.
2 Special Insurance Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only. They do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Insurance is offered through the company named on the certificate of insurance. Guide to Benefit provided at account opening.
3This is NOT insurance.
Insurance Products are not insured by the FDIC or any Federal Government Agency; not a deposit of or guaranteed by the bank or any bank affiliate.