Business Interest Checking Account
Interest bearing checking account designed for businesses, non-profit organizations, sole proprietorships, government entities and trusts that maintain large balances.
- Minimum balance to open - $100.00
- $500.00 minimum balance requirement to obtain the Annual Percentage Yield.
- Interest paid on all collected balances. Interest rates and Annual Percentage Yield may change. Interest will be compounded and credited to account monthly. Please contact your local branch for current rates.
- Minimum balance fee of $12.00 will be charged if the daily balance falls below $500.00 any day of the statement cycle.
- A debit item charge of $0.12 will be imposed on each item including items deposited, items paid, ACH Debits, ACH credits and deposit tickets.
- Unlimited check writing - check printing fees may vary depending on the style and quantity of checks ordered.
- Cash withdrawals: $0.08 per roll of coin and $0.25 per cash strap.
- Free check images with the monthly statement.
- Free Basic Internet Services.
- A $2.00 service charge to close the account will be imposed if the account is opened less than six (6) months.
- A NSF (non sufficient funds) charge of $35.00 will apply to overdrafts created by check, in person withdrawals or any electronic means as applicable.